Friday, June 1, 2012

More on my Visit to ScienceSoft

A couple of days ago I briefly posted on my Tuesday visit to ScienceSoft.  Yesterday, the ScienceSoft PR director sent me this intranet post related to my visit, as well as a few other pictures she took during the presentation and Q&A.  

After a one-on-one with the CEO, I had a training/Q&A session with 30+ members of the ScienceSoft management team, where the topic of the presentation was "Strategic Human Capital Leadership: Leveraging Employee Capacity to Optimize Workplace Potential."  We had a great discussion and there were many very good questions about how what I was emphasizing could specifically be applied to the IT outsourcing industry in Belarus (which is what ScienceSoft does). 



It was a fun visit and I am looking forward to having similar opportunities in the future.  

 

Also, since my visit Monday with leaders at the Belarus High Tech Park, we have formalized details for my "Strategic Human Capital Leadership" training series, which will begin this coming Tuesday and be offered on three consecutive Tuesday afternoons to management of the more than 100 High Tech Park companies.  It should be quite the learning experience for me and hopefully I can add value to these business leaders who will be taking time out of their busy schedules to come and participate.  We still have details to work out on my visits/presentations to leaders in other cities around the country.  It should be interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment