Thursday, June 14, 2012

Presentations this Week

This week I have been busy with more presentations.  On Tuesday, I made another trip the Belarus High Tech Park for my second presentation in the Strategic Human Capital Leadership training series, entitled, "Employee Motivation: Leveraging Employee Capacity to Optimize Workplace Potential."  The training was attended by more than 60 heads of HR departments and recruiters in High Tech and IT businesses in Belarus.



You can find blurbs of this visit, as well as a brief follow-up Q&A narrative at the following links (the first two are in Russian, so my U.S friends and family will need to use Google Translate to read):

Also, of possible interest may be a video clip summarizing the vast research on motivation, which I showed and we discussed as part of the training:



Additionally, yesterday I visited Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics for a series of meetings with school administrators, a tour of the facilities, and a presentation to students and faculty, entitled, "Effective Personal Branding and Skills & Competencies Required to be Successful in One's Professional Career."  I really enjoyed the visit and presentation and I appreciated the opportunity to see another Belarus university campus and talk about educational/teaching issues with faculty and administrators.  You can see a blurb about this visit on the university website here and at the Belarus IT Marketing website here.



 Now I am back in the BSU MBA office today preparing for my MBA class tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment